RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTOR OF
- I have
studied life and teachings of Khwaja Sahib deeply. And have come to the conclusion that in
order to get salvation, every
humanity should study these
teachings and evaluate them.
FATHER OF THE
- I have
experienced great peace here.
It is said
that we don’t follow the ideas of Holy
Saint Khwaja Sahib’s life.
listens to the message he has given for the awake ness of self-consciousness.
He had won the hearts of all human
beings through the weapon of truth. His life was the embodiment of Non-Violence.
FIRST PRESIDENT OF INDIA
DR. RAJENDRA PRASAD
- It needs an
attention, who says Khwaja’s life was such a light house which spread light to the distant places.
The light, which entered into the
darkness of different hearts
illuminating the whole world and making
in spell bound.
23 Oct. 1945
FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA
PANDIT JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU
- We can attain
the solution of achieving
unity through the Holy Shrine of this
FIRST INDIAN GOVERNOR GENERAL OF INDIA
RAJ GOPALA CHARYA
- Khwaja Sahib’s
life and his teachings were of his
highest order. He has adopted the path of truthfulness. He raised his
path to walk on the same path, hearing
his voice all beings succeeded in getting
solution to their spiritual riddle.
- GREAT SOCIAL REFORMER &
ACHARYA VINOHA BHAVE
- It would be a
misfortune if we missed to avail the benefits of worth evaluating teachings of such an enormous spiritual power, which can even today. Create resolution in the man’s mind.
STRUGGLE LONG LIFE FOR
PANDIT SUNDAR LAL
Gharib Nawaz built the structure of his
sayings are deeds on the foundation of love and affection which has taken the shape of a strong faith hearing the misguided souls to take shelter in his open lap.
- VICE ROY OF INDIA DURING
- I HAVE
OBSERVED A SPECIAL SHRINE
- PRESIDENT REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS
, 7th Dec. 1997
- Let’s hope
that Allah will fulfill all our wishes on this sacred spot where lie
MIR HUSSEIN MOOSSDUI
4th Dec. 1992
- There is peace for
MINISTER OF SRI LANKA
- With our
great respect of Allah.
HIGH COMMISSIONER IN INDIA
30th Dec. 1992
Sir Nicholas Fenn
- Urs was a
moving and colorful occasion and we were honored to have been allowed to participate.
- SIR BOB YOUNG
- It has been a
great privilege and a
moving experience for me to visit the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin
whose spiritual influence has been so wide spread.
- U S COUNCIL GENERAL, MUMBAI
14th Dec. 2001
- This was an
extra ordinary experience
for me and for my family. For many years I have wanted to visit the famous Dargah of Saint Chishty.
- 22nd Feb. 1987 PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN
- 16th April 2005
PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN
- I consider it my honour as also of my entire
delegation to have
prayed of the Shrine of Sufi Saint
Hazrat Moinuddin Chishty.
Our prayers for peace, harmony and amity between Pakistan and
India and prosperity of both the countries be answered.
- 17th Feb. 2007
PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN
Allah has been very kind to bring me here.
Insha Allah will pray to come back here.
- PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
- 25th May 1991
- I pray for peace, for well being of
humanity, for tolerance and
27th Nov. 2001 - I feel the spirituality of
Darbar. I feel a sense of
happiness and joy and an
- 14th Dec. 2003
- I feel great support coming to Ajmer Sharif and offering
- 1st April 2005 - I come for thanks giving as relations
between India and Pakistan
improve and my husband Asif Ali Zardari is freed from the captivity of
- 19th Dec. 2004
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY PAKISTAN
CHOUDHARY AMIN HUSSAIN
- We can only
be feel cannot be explained in words.
28th Aug. 2005
SEC. MINISTER OF INTERIOR PAKISTAN
SYED KAMAL SHAH
- May the two
countries and people
enjoy most brotherly and cordial relations! Ameen.
- 2nd June 1991
ADDL. CHIEF SECRETARY GOVT. OF SIND, PAKISTAN
- This was one
of my “Tamanna” to come this holy shrine. I come with heavy heart
and back with light one.
- 27th July 1995
HIGH COMMISSION PAKISTAN, NEW DELHI
THIRD SEC. MOIN HABIB KHAN
- It’s a
- 9th March 1983
PRESIDENT OF BANGALDESH
- 16th June 1986
PRESIDENT OF BANGALDESH
- 5th April 1987
PRIME MINISTER OF BANGLADESH
JANAB CHOUDHARY MINHAJUDDIN
- PRIME MINISTER OF BANGLADESH
BEGUM KHALEDA ZIA
30th Oct. 2002
DIRECTOR GENERAL BANGLADESH
MAJOR GENERAL RIYAZUL HAIDER
- My humble
that Allah has once again granted my wish to visit this
place with even more honor and
- 19th May 2003
FINANCE MINISTER OF BANGLADESH
visited this Dargah Sharif I have achieved peace of mind and deep
tranquility. A long-standing wish and aspiration have been fulfilled
by the Grace of Allah.
- 13th Feb.2003
FOREIGN MINISTER OF BANGLADESH
M MURSHID KHAN
- I hope that
my visits here will augur will for the friendship of our two
countries and people.
- 20th June 2002
ACTING SPEAKER BANGLADESH PARLIAMENT
AKTER AHMED SIDDIQUE
- Khwaja Baba has very kindly permitted me to visit His Dargah
- 17th April 2002
HIGH COMM. OF BANGLADESH IN INDIA
TUFAIL K HAIDER
- I have been
deeply moved in spirit by this enchanting visit the Holy Shrine of
Khwaja Ghari Nawaz. We prayed soulfully to our hearts satisfaction
“CHIEF MINISTERS - HOME MINISTERS –
THE PROMINENT VISITORS”
- CHIEF MINISTER OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
17th June 2006
- I am very happy to come here with
peace mind. I have visit for second time in this Holy place.
- CHIEF MINISTER OF DELHI
24th August 2004 Sheela Dixit
- This is a Divine Shrine. It gives
peace and the presence
of Gharib Nawaz
is in every pillar every wall.
- CHIEF MINISTER OF
19th Oct. 2002
- For me a
long cherished wish has come true. I pray to keep Punjab and
country and our people happy and
- 25th July 1999
CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT
atmosphere is so pious and
the spirit of fraternity and good will touched us all.
- 10th Nov. 2000
24th Oct. 2002
21st June 2003
- CHIEF MINISTER OF RAJASTHAN
VASUNDRA RAJE SINDHIA
bow my head at the Dargah Sharif of
the Great Sufi Saint. For me it is always a remembering experience.
- A feeling
of peace and oneness with
goodwill and blessings of the Almighty.
always wonderful to come here for blessings..
6th June 1993
Dhanik Lal Mandal
- I offered my respect to the Holy Saint.
I wish that the major shall assume more and more sacredness and promote unity and brotherhood among all communities of people and promote understanding and integration.
OF RAJASTHAN 7thFeb. 1992 M Channa Reddy
It is a great occasion to give this Hazari in this Darbar.
Pray for his showering on all the people of Rajas than and the country.
Pray for everything.
PAL RAJASTHAN 5th Feb 1999 Anshuman Singh
- I pray for peace and brotherhood.
- GOVERNOR KARNATAKA 13th Jan. 2003
T N Chaturvedi
- Khadims constitute a hoary tradition and they deserve all
commendation for their help to pilgrims.
- HOME MINISTER OF INDIA 1994
S B Chavhan
- LAL KRISHAN ADWANI
3rd Dec. 2000 &
2nd April 2004
- I feel privileged that today on my first visit to Ajmer after the formation of
the Vajpayee Government. I have been able to
visit this sacred shrine.
I feel elevated visiting the Ajmer Dargah and paying homage at this
- MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
8th Jan. 2007
Madan Murlidhar Dulloo
- My visit
here is one of the greatest spiritual
experiences of my life. I fully comprehend the
unity, oneness and harmony
among man and in nature.
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT UNION MINISTER 23rd May 2005 Shrimati Surya Kanta Patil
- It’s a
divine place and symbol of secularism.
- MINISTER OF ORISSA 14th Nov. 2005 Debasis Nayak
- It is
really very very holy place I ever seen. Let the God gives peace,
happiness to all the communities of our countries.
- MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, RAJYA SABHA 16th Aug. 2003 Moti Lal Vora
- Salman Khurshid
12th Jan. 1992
- RAJYA PAL JHARKHAND
8th Dec. 2002
JUSTICE M Ramajois
- I pray that mutual love and harmony
will come in abundance among all citizen of our country.
- MEMBER OF
8th Feb. 2003
- I’d definitely come again. There are very few
places, which has got pious
- MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, LOK SABHA
26th June 2001
- I am very happy and impressed with this place.
- JOINT SEC. MINISTER OF FINANCE, N DELHI
29th Dec. 1991
V N Kaila
- Many thanks to the management for their effort.
SEC. MINISTER OF FINANCE, N DELHI
1st March 1992
M K M Kutty
- I am glad that I could visit the Dargah today and seek
the holy saints blessings.
PRAKASH SINGH BADAL
- I bow my head in the honor of Great Sufi Saint of India.
I seek his blessings.
- SURJEET SINGH BARNALA
16TH June 1999
- CABINATE SECTRETARY GOVT. OF INDIA
16th Oct. 1993
- I have been fortune to have the opportunity of Ziarat.
- 16th March 2001
MAJOR GENERAL Lalit Chopra
- I had come to Ajmer to specially pay my respect to Khwaja Gharib Nawaz and I
had heard lot
about his fulfilling
desire of one and all.
- CHAIRMAN SYNDICAT BANK
30th June 2001
D T Pai
- The holy places
inspires with good thoughts to perform our duty with added vigor.
- EX DIRECTOR OF L.I.C. OF INDIA, MUMBAI
2nd Dec. 2001
N P Bali
- May Khwaja Gharib Nawaz bless every human being with pious
feeling of love for all humanity.
- CHAIRMAN S.B.I. MUMBAI
24th Jan. 2002
- Visit to Dargah Sharif was a unique experience. It was
fulfillment of a long and cherished desire.
- ADDL. COMMISSIONER, INCOME TAX
17th Jan. 2004
- A great sense of unseen and
unexplainable feeling of
accomplishment. A lot of peace and happiness with a wish to visit
OF INCOME TAX UDAIPUR
V K Agarwal
- It is a matter of
great privilege to have the blessings of “Baba”.
- COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX, JODHPUR
17th Jan. 2004
P P Srivastava
- I have been fortune to visit this palce.
of Khwaja Sahib will certainly enrich my life.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, UCO BANK
22nd Feb. 2005
B K Dutta
- A place of faith, history and heritage.
- GENERAL MANAGER UCO BANK
22nd Jan 2006
S K Das
- I felt that “all men are equal in the world of God”.
Some may be rich some may be poor,
but God is for everybody.
- He blesses
equally all his creations.
- CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION C.B.S.E. DELHI
2nd July 2006
- The entire atmosphere here is charged
deep sense of spiritual charm. I wish I
could come here and be blessed again and again.
- CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX
8th March 2003
S K Sharma
- ELECTION COMMISSIONER OF INDIA
21st May 2005
- I have
prayed at this Shrine many times and have always found peace.
1980) JUSTICE E S
- Islam is one the greatest of the religions having universal
appeal. May it bring Peace to the entire world.
- JUDGE Arijit
(14th May 2005)
- It is said that
call comes, one gets the good fortune to visit this Holy Place. That is probably why
we are here. We seek
- JUSTICE A P Mishra
(27th April 2001)
- It is a religion of
where there is no
barrier of sectarian thoughts of
caste, creed and
- JUSTICE D Natswamy Raju
- My humble and constant
the great and eternal force that lives here to guide
me to do only right things in right manner. (2003)
- (22nd June 2002)
- JUDGE - It
reflects true nature of
- (18th Oct
JUSTICE Ranganath Mishra
- May the blessings of
Lord help the world to march into a
period of peace.
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT
JUDGE M M Kreem(31st May
- I have fulfills my
long awaked desire.
- RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT
JUSTICE Arun Madan
(19th Feb. 2000 & 28th Sep.
- I pray for peace and
happiness for people of my country (India) to have
good neighboring relation with all nations.
(23rd Oct 1988)
JUDGE B Prasad
- We paid our respect and
regards to the Holy Shrine.
May God bless us.
JUDGE D K Basu ( 21st Oct
- We have been able to pay respect and regard to the Lord of Lords. May Lord of Lords bless the humanity
to over come sufferings.
- ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT
JUSTICE I M Quddesi
- What I feel cannot be said in words.
B N Kirpal
(20th Sep. 2002)
It is a matter of
- CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA
It is true that we could come only
when He called it,
though we had
wanted to come for a long time.